Headlines:      NOOR MOHAMMAD RELEASED AFTER PROBE: SOURCES      +      ARSHAD USED TO GIVE MONEY FOR CONSTRUCTION: NOOR      +      NOOR MOHAMMAD WAS CONTRACTOR OF OBL HOUSE      +      HOUSE WAS CONSTRUCTED AFTER EARTHQUAKE: NOOR      +      PAK INDICATED COMPOUND AS OBL HIDEOUT TO U.S.IN 2009: BASHIR      +      JACOBABAD: FIVE HOUSES CATCH FIRE WHILE COOKING FOOD IN GOTH GHULAM MARRI: POLICE      +      KARACHI: 58 TERRORISTS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FROM CITY: INTERIOR MINISTER REHMAN MALIK     +      LAKKI MARWAT: NINE PEOPLE ARRESTED, ARMS RECOVERED FROM TAJA ZAI: POLICE      +      HKSCA, PCCU to host discussion for BB documentary     

Fia Exclusive Interview with Fashion Central

Fia Exclusive Interview with Fashion Central

Fia Exclusive Interview with Fashion Central
Posted on May 17th, 2011 | Comments (0)
Pakistani Celebrities

1. What source of inspiration made your way to fashion industry?

Actually modeling was very unplanned for me ... I always wanted to become an actor but this happened to me and now, I'm into it :-)

2. What do you think is the best feature in you that keeps you standing among models crowd?

I don't believe there is only feature of a person that makes you stand out ! Its the whole personality that makes you stand out. That's why we are Model's ;-)

3. The best compliment you have ever received after runway walk?

Aaj to Dhaarti hila di.. Lol

4. 3 words to describe you as "Fia"?

  1. Fast
  2. Intelligent
  3. Adorable ;-)

5. What profession other than modeling you ever loved to step in?

I used to help my father in his Textile business and I used to love it .. So, if than definitely something related to Textile or than maybe the total opposite of it do cheography.

6. 5 things people do not know about you?

  1. I cook
  2. I was a bartender and waitress for 4 year's.
  3. I wake up at 6.30am daily.
  4. I'm afraid of heights.
  5. I still love to watch Tom & Jerry.

7. You have worked with many big brands; for who you loved the most to walk on ramp?

HSY, Kamiar Rokni, Ammar Belal, Nilofer Shahid and Nomi Ansari.

8. You look nice in bridal dresses, what extraordinary element, do you think, enhances your beauty?

I think every Pakistani Model looks nice in a bridal dress. We are desi! We know our culture and traditions ! We are the only ones who can carry these dresses with grace .

9. What is the secret behind your well maintained body?

Lots of stress, tensions, problems etc..... Hahaha just joking. I think you need be just active! Don't ask your maid for a  single glass of water!! Get up and get it yourself yar ... !

10. Any plans you are looking for apart from modeling?

Let's see ;-) u never now ! I'm a spontaneous person! Time will tell!

11. Have you ever faced criticism, if yes then how you handled it?

Everyone of us has to face it.. Ok nowadays,its not that bad anymore but still ! It also depends what kind a criticism it is positive aur negative!? Sometimes it helps you grow stronger and sometimes it makes you weak !! It depends on every person's Bardasht ;-) .

12. The best thing you think only Pakistani fashion industry can have?

Karma,Charisma & Beauty

13. Who have been your mentors or gurus who have always guided you?

Omg ! I'm blessed with it , I have got lots of them
  1. My father
  2. Yusaf Salih
  3. Iraj
  4. Shehzad Raza
  5. Khawer Riaz .... And the list goes on

14. In future, what career height you see for yourself in modeling?

I love what I'm doing.. So, that makes me feel on a height already ;-)

15. The strong competitor in fashion world you consider ever?

We don't have people who give you awards according to your talent! When right judgment will be done .. There will be competition !

16. What roles do fashion shoots play in modeling according to you?

Shoots are the base of Fashion .

17. Are you exhausted of fashion shoots or enjoy them?

I love my work :-)

18. How does your family see your profession, do they support you to be a model?

Here I'm blessed again ( Masallah ) My father is a script writer and poet. My brother is completing his degree in Film making and my Mom loves to watch us! So, full support :-)

19. The biggest fashion runway you dream to be part of?

Paris Fashion Week

20. Any inspirational advice for ordinary Pakistani woman?

Believe in yourself, Be confident and Fight for your rights !

0 comments:

Chit Chat

Your Ad Here
Utho Jaago Pakistan :: Live tv | Videos | Articles | News | Entertainment Utho Jaago Pakistan :: Live tv | Videos | Articles | News | Entertainment Utho Jaago Pakistan :: Live tv | Videos | Articles | News | Entertainment Utho Jaago Pakistan :: Live tv | Videos | Articles | News | Entertainment Utho Jaago Pakistan :: Live tv | Videos | Articles | News | Entertainment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites